|商品名稱：||Ample Sound Ample Ethno Ukulele III v3.00 WiN/MAC 音源插件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Ample Sound Ample Ethno Ukulele III v3.00 WiN/MAC 音源插件Kamaka 的创始人Samuel K. Kamaka曾经是最早的Ukulele制做者Manuel Nunes的学徒, 他们当时是仅有的夏威夷Ukulele的制造者. 如今的Kamaka已经转为高端战略, 以卓越的质量与高昂的价格来竞争, 凭借其悠久的历史和信誉, 再加上Jake Shimabukuro的代言, Kamaka俨然已成为Ukulele第一品牌.
P2P | 04 July 2019
Ample Ethno Ukulele III aim to bring the Kamaka HF-3 Ukulele sound to your studio.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. • Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
• Real strum samples.
• 14 Strum notes + 26 ways to play for every chord.
• Strum Legato - both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
• 4 humanization settings.
• Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
• Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
• Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
• The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
• As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
• Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).