|商品名稱：||Lingon X 7.0 MacOS-自動化腳本運行工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Lingon X 7.0 MacOS-自動化腳本運行工具Lingon X mac是一款簡單易用的自動化腳本運行工具，可以幫助您輕鬆設置應用程序，腳本或命令，以便在系統啟動時使用macOS的launchd服務管理框架運行！，而且Lingon X允許您設置腳本或應用程序，以便在滿足特定條件時或在特定時間運行。還有Lingon X macOS應用程序能夠以root身份運行並使用多個日期！
Language: Multilingual |
Run what you want, whenever you want Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens. Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts.
Lingon X 7 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 7 is a paid upgrade (a license bought today works with Lingon X 6 as well).
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don't need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 5 and Lingon X 4.
See and edit all values for launchd jobs in a great new interface
Easier than ever to create a new job
Faster and more energy efficient
Smarter and generally more helpful
Improved accessibility and right-to-left support
Modernized design and optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Remove a key completely by clearing value or unchecking with the option key
Notifications are now turned off by default (can be turned on in Preferences)
Many, many more improvements and fixes
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit